Questions & Purchasing
- All sales are made via phone @ 419-565-4100 or email us at Cal@MQAmericana.com
- To expedite the process, when calling or emailing please have stock number (i.e. #L345 or #CG72) with regiment (i.e. 31st Virginia or 12th PA.) available.
- After calling us to make a purchase, we will reserve the item as “sale pending.” If we have not received the payment after 5-7 days the item will be placed back on sale and the buyer who failed to follow through will lose any future buying privilege.
- Any questions please email Cal@MQAmericana.com or call the number above.
- All items are guaranteed authentic for life to the original buyer. We do not deal in any material where there is even a question as to authenticity. If after receiving your purchase you find that our description of that item was not accurate, call us immediately (within 2 days of receiving your item). We want you to be totally satisfied!
- If a buyer desires to view an item in person, arrangements can be made. Since all of our items are held in a bank vault, please allow at least three days notice when making a viewing request.
- Acceptable payment is by a bank teller issued check, certified check or money order. (Personal checks are accepted but must clear before items are mailed (usually 10 days). For very large purchases, credit terms may be arranged. In establishing credit terms, the following will be enforced:
- At least a 25% down payment must be made. If the buyer fails to pay the remaining balance by the agreed upon date, the deposit will be forfeited.
- When items are purchased on credit, they shall remain in our hands until completely paid off.
- Buyer pays for shipping and insurance – the amount is to be determined with placing an order.
Thank you for your business!